when day comes :: REVIVES

Saturday, May 18, 2013

REVIVES










































I've decided to restart. I just need to leave whatever was behind, and start anew. Maybe if I just think differently and not try so hard to make a blog post every other day, it will be easier for me to write eloquent entries. I know for sure that this blog will most definitely be somewhat thriving throughout the summer, because there is no school, and I'm not doing anything at all in that time frame, but until then, my schedule is completely packed with end-of-the-year studies and essays.

Like always, I'm still hesitant about what this blog will specifically be on, but for now, it's just pictures and possibly recipes. In the summertime, maybe it will switch to design too? Who knows, it's all up in the air. Some posts may just be my writing? My mom has wanted me to keep a notebook to write down all of my teenage troubles (not including my small social life...woops). Okay, no worries everyone, I'm still here.