when day comes :: MOODBOARD :: HAZY DAYS

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MOODBOARD :: HAZY DAYS







































So how am I doing? Fine, I guess. The year is slowly making its close as the heat here is quickly rising and the schooldays are getting so. much. longer. Despite the never-ending days, I tell myself that we're almost gone, and that summer is almost here; which just consists of more extensive days.

Being a teenager, there's a ton going on this week; the spring concert [done], our band performance at a school far, far away, the middle school dance [why], and field day. And for those who don't know what field day is, it's a day of constantly running around on heat-reflecting turf, drinking mix lemonade, sweating like crazy, and crying of agony on the floor because of sun burns. Seems practical.

Anyways, I felt like make moodboards again because, well, they're fun, and I always like making things with vivid colors, so here we are. I think that now, my moodboards will have more design / architecture-related pictures, and excessive amounts of color palettes [like so]. (They'll most likely be a bit more organized now, instead of random pictures of Willy Wonka with rainbows and unicorns and hearts and adolescent things like that).

[one, two, three, four]